An interesting link from the Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) providers, Coursera. Coursera is a global learning platform founded by two professors from Stanford University, USA, in 2012. It offers many studies from universities all over the world, from computer science to law to social issues. Many of the courses are free, but some need payment. There is financial assistance for refugees who wish to do these.
- Apply to receive group financial aid packages, which include:
- 1) Free access to Coursera courses.
- 2) A recommended course list specifically for refugees.
- 3) Administrative features & support to best use Coursera.
- 4) A custom portal to connect with other nonprofits serving refugees.