Athlone Institute of Technology (AIT) and NISO have kindly offered us some places on their Safety, Health and Welfare at Work courses.
- Course Objectives
Understand the scope of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 and the requirements of the 2007 General Application Regulations
Understand the various occupational hazards and risks that can occur in the
Complete a risk assessment.
- 13 weeks, one day per week
- First course starts Monday 4th February 19:00 to 21:00
- Second course starts September 2019
- Two free places are offered to residents in Lissywollen or Temple DP sites on each course
- Full course details are in the attached leaflet 2018_11_23_NISO_Cert_Bro_AIT_Spr_2019_A4
- Interviews will be held next Thursday, Jan 31 at 11 am in AIT
- If you are interested please contact
Dr Seán Reidy
Department of Life and Physical Sciences
T: 090 647 1842 M: 087 297 4505