Volunteering offers many benefits to people in the asylum-seeking process.
- Builds community resources
- Allows you to practice a new language
- Builds networks of contacts
- Gives you new skills
- Helps your physical and mental health
You can register as a volunteer with the Westmeath Volunteer Centre.
Here you can:
- Find out about volunteering opportunities without having to make a commitment.
- Get information on hundreds of different volunteering opportunities.
- Talk to someone on the how, why and where of volunteering.
- Get ongoing support and advice if you want it.