If you have been living in a direct provision accommodation centre, you will have to leave that centre and move into other accommodation. This could be in social housing (public housing) or in private rented housing. If you were already living in private rented accommodation, your change of status will not affect your immediate housing situation.

If you find yourself homeless, there are agencies that provide services for homeless people. See the Citizens Information web page on housing.