Do you want to learn something different but don’t want to start a formal course? Scroll down for a list of learning opportunities.
It’s hard to keep going. Many online students do not complete their course. Online learning can feel very isolating. However there are methods to keep yourself going:
- If you can attend the college session each week, it generates a buzz!
- Participate in online discussions
- Find someone not as skilled as you and offer help
- Ask for help if you need it. Use the course forum.
- Be active in asking for help. Say something like “I’ve a problem with [A], I’ve tried doing [B] and [C] but it still does not work.”
- When you are tired go for a walk
- Collect website links and share them