‘Pathways to Being Well’ is free 2 day training for faith and community leaders, volunteers, intercultural workers, those who act as first port of call for their community members and those passionate about improving community’s mental health and well being, particularly refugees and asylum seekers living in the area.
It is a practical and interactive training program, designed to give the participants knowledge and skills to:
- Facts about mental health
- Promoting positive mental health
- Understanding mental health difficulties
- Supporting community members
- Connecting with services and resources
- Planning community solutions
May 1st -2nd, 9.45-4.30,
Athlone Institute of Technology room C2360
Application form Traing leaflet athlone and booking form (2)
Help available for childcare and travel costs.
To find out more and register your interest pls contact MentalHealth@cairde.ie