Check it out here.
Amnesty International are offering a massive open online course (MOOC) on human rights. It will help you gain the knowledge to defend and promote the rights of refugees across the world.
Places are unlimited on our free online course Human Rights: The Rights of Refugees which will be available for 12 months from 16 November 2016 to 19 November 2017.
Who can take the course?
Everyone with online access can take this course, whether you are in school or college, at university, taking the course as a group, or following it on your own in your free time.
The course will be delivered in English, French and Spanish.
The rescheduled online education progress meeting is now on Wednesday 16th in the education room on site.
- Check in – Anything interesting happened since the last meeting?
- What did I plan to do since the last meeting?
- What did I actually get done?
- What do I plan for the next two weeks?
- What helped?
- What hindered?
Women’s group meet at 13:30
General group meet at 14:00
See you there!
I’ve just got an email telling me about the number of Business and Management MOOCs that are starting in the next two weeks.
Everything from “Introduction to Bookkeeping” to “Innovation in the Fashion industry” in English, French and Spanish.
Guess how many are offered? ………………………..
I stopped counting at 150!
It’s way too many to copy into this post but you can get a search engine for courses on https://www.mooc-list.com/
An interesting link from the MOOC providers Coursera.
- Apply to receive group financial aid packages, which include:
- 1) Free access to Coursera courses.
- 2) A recommended course list specifically for refugees.
- 3) Administrative features & support to best use Coursera.
- 4) A custom portal to connect with other nonprofits serving refugees.